Basketball

She shoots from the half court line the crowd gasps as the basketball goes in the hoop. She has won the game.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for visiting my blog! My season of basketball has just ended. I do basketball at my school on the grade 6-7 girls basketball team. Today we played the boys and we ended up losing but we were close were pretty sure the score was 6-10.

My favorite basketball drill is called King of the Court. It’s were you all go in a area with cone or lines and dribble the ball while you try to knock the ball away from other people. If you get your all knocked away your out. While you are out you can go practice shooting or dribbling. You could also play were if you get the ball knocked away you have to do 5 push ups or something similar then your back in the game.

Another drill I like if were you go up against the wall and throw the basketball against the wall and catch it in one hand. Your elbow is near your ear. You can switch hand after ever 10 throws.

I really enjoy playing basketball and I will definitely play next year in high school. Do you play any sport? Make sure to comment and leave your blog URL so I cant visit  and comment on your blog. I hope you have an awesome day bye!

-Briana

5 thoughts on “Basketball

1. Aloha Briana,

Hello, I’m Taylor and I’m from Kailua, Hawaii. I play basketball too! I just came home from one of my games. It was the semi-finals for the playoffs in our league. We won!!! That basically means that we play the best team in the league on Saturday for the championship. I love your blog! It looks amazing and your posts are so interesting! Come check out my blog! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Happy playing!

Mahalo,
    taylor🌺⚡️

• Hi Taylor,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!Good lucky for your game on Saturday I hope you win!What if your favorite drill in basketball? I hope you have a great day and I will make sure to check out your blog!
      -Briana

2. Hey Briana! I really enjoyed your post. I too play basketball and it’s really fun! Our season is ending and my team is currently in the playoffs. We are currently in second place and we play on Saturday against Calvery (first place).
    Please come visit my blog!
    From,
    Reise

• Hi hmsreise,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I hope you do well in your game on Saturday and I hope you have fun! I hope you have a great day and I will make sure to check out your blog bye!
      -Briana

3. Briana, thank you for sharing this blog. I too played basketball when I was younger. My mom was my coach which was a blessing and a curse. She was especially hard on me and played other kids in games before me. On the other hand, we played together at home which was so much fun!