Where I live!

Hello everyone,

Beautiful British Columbia, more like  beautiful Comox Valley. The Comox Valley is so pretty and if you like snow, rain, hail, thunder, wind and sun you would love it here. One day it will be sunny and beautiful the next it will be snowing, and I’m not kidding! I’m so lucky I live here.

Some of my favorite places to go are.

Chimo gymnastics is the perfect spot for a hard-working gymnast. You can sign up for a class or just go for a drop-in on Wednesdays. In Chimo you can learn all levels of gymnastics. When ever I go there I am so excited to start working on achieving my gymnastic goals. Every year they host a gymnastic meet where any competing gymnast can compete in. They call it the PJ meet were you wear your pajamas to the meet and wear your leotard under them. I’ve learned a lot from them and I hope if you go you will have the same experience.

Kin beach is one of my favorite places to go camping with my family. It’s so nice there and it’s right on the beach which is awesome. If it’s really hot when your camping you could go the where you check in and buy yourself a ice cream bar. They also have a park >>were anyone can go play and  a tennis court so if is you ever go there make sure to bring a tennis ball and racket. If you want to have a potluck or just a dinner with some people you can rent a under cover grilling area. Another thing I love about it is that you don’t have to go camping to go to  Kin beach if you want to go for a day there is a parking area and a bunch of picnic tables. If you ever go camping there, tell me about your adventures!

Bill Moore memorial park has several different things for different sports teams to do. But I am talking about the baseball field. Now baseball is a pretty big thing in my life even though I don’t play it. My Mom Dad and Brother do it though so I spend a lot of time there. Since my brother has played baseball for so long he’s gotten quite good so he’s on teams that travel all over the place. So if both my parents go most of the time I do to. This is one of the fields he plays at our are home field. I<<< also has  batting cage right beside it so when they are practicing they practice batting.

Those were some of my favorite places where I live. What are some of your favorite places were you live? Make sure to comment and leave your blog URL so I can comment on your blog. I hope you have  a great day bye!

-Briana