Why would I want the Flu for Christmas?
Hey everyone, here are 10 things I would not want for Christmas.
1. I would not want to get the Flu for Christmas because I don’t want to be sick on Christmas.
2. homework for Christmas no thanks. I would not want homework because I would want to spend time with my family not doing homework.
3. I would not want to get a pet spider or snake because I don’t like them. They kind of creep me out, spiders more than snake, but I still wouldn’t like one.
4. I personally would not want a book because I would rather just get it from the library and save money. Plus reading in not my most favorite thing in the world.
5. Gross! I would not like any vegetables for Christmas because I probably wouldn’t eat it and let my Dad eat it or something like that.
6. ” Cinderella Cinderella” I would not want cleaning supplies because then I might have have to clean and that isn’t fun.
7. “Santa Claus is coming to town” I would not want coal for Christmas because I would not know what to do with it.
8. “Tick tock tick tock” I would not want an alarm clock because I don’t like waking up early.
9. ” Boom Crack the sound in my back” I do not want a broken bone because I love to be active and a broken bone would stop me from doing that. I could still be active but not as much as I could if I didn’t have a broken bone.
10. ” Whats 6÷2(1+2)” would not want a math game because during my free time I would like to have fun and I don’t think math is fun.
I hope you like my blog post and what would you not want for Christmas? I hope you have a great day, bye.