I ain’t afraid of no ghosts!

If there’s something strange in the neighborhood, who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! 

There are four main characters in ghostbusters Answer the Call (I looked it up and that’s the name of the 2016 movie) , and one of them is a lady named Holtzmann. Holtzmann is a movie character in Ghostbusters (the girl version). Her full name is Jillian Holtzmann. But everyone calls her Holtzmann. Her name in real life is Kate McKinnon. She has blonde hair and she makes all the cool gadgets to capture the ghosts. She is the friend of a character named Abby but then got introduced to the other characters and is now friends with everyone.  She’s really crazy  and she shows a lot of different successful learner traits. Like… 

Creativity

She is really creative because she makes all the cool gadgets to capture the ghosts. She has to come up with all the ideas and figure out how to build it. There is not a book or something telling her how to do it she comes up with everything. One of her gadgets is a contraption were she can keep ghosts in a machine.

Industriousness

She is really industrious because it probably takes a lot of time to make everything and she doesn’t complain because she enjoys doing it. When she goes to capture all the ghosts she doesn’t fool around a lot. She likes to joke around but when it comes to business she gets it done. 

Risk Taking 

Holtzmann is a big very risk taker because is takes gut to go fight a bunch of ghost . She went against the mayor of the city to so she could save her universe. She could have died, or gotten really injured.  

I think everyone should be a little bit more like Holtzmann. She is a very kind person who cares about others but also loves to have fun. I don’t think that the girls could have done it without her. 

I hope you guys have a great day and leave a comment telling what you think about Holtzmann. Bye!

6 thoughts on “I ain’t afraid of no ghosts!

1. Hi briana that was a cool fight seen you have good post i like the ghost busters i use to watch it but not any more is this a new one!.Evann

• Hi Evann,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yes this is the new Ghost busters. It’s an all girl version and I love it, it’s my favorite movie. Do you have a favorite movie? If so what is it? I hope you have a great day bye!
      -Briana

2. Briana,

Love the fight scene, awesome. I love that movie. You did an amazing job on your blog. Love how you added a video, and how you critiqued the movie into different sections. Keep up the great work.

Martha

• Hi Martha,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! The fight scene is pretty awesome is that your favorite part? Who’s your favorite character in the movie? I hope you have a great day! Bye!
      -Briana

• Hi ty,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! Who’s your favorite person in the movie? I will make sure to visit your blog soon bye!
      -Briana